|This article is a stub. You can help the GARO Wiki by expanding it.|
Agō is an advanced humanoid Madōgu of Makai Priest Sōtatsu in the events of Gold Storm of which he is the main antagonist. Agō was defeated in battle against Mad Horror Degol but reawakened in modern times to continue his mission to wipe out the Horror threat.
A testament to Makai Priest Sōtatsu's genius, Agō was the most advanced madō humanoid tool created. A sentient tool, Agō is a self-thinking machine that shares the same interest as his creator's dream to create a Horror-free world. After suffering major damage from Mad Horror Degol, Agō put himself into stasis until he could repair himself; he wouldn't awaken until modern times when a bolt of lightening reawakened him. However, those centuries of slumber gave him time to think and he realized the only way to ever erase the Horror blight would mean eliminating humanity. For without humanity, Horrors would have no resources to multiply nor exist. However, in his final moments, he sided with humanity one last time by helping Garo defeat the resurrected Degor.
- To Be Added
To Be Added
Being automaton-like humanoid Madōgu, Agō lacks the need for sustenance to remain active and unable to feel physical pain like humans. Designed as a war machine, he possesses everything he needs to combat Horrors in addition of armored combat form, including an array of weapons, durable body, and self-repairing systems. Like his beloved creator, he can perform alchemy to forge things out of segmented ribbon he seemingly made of, such as rocket thrusters and his signature curved greatsword. His overall skills and abilities made him a staggering force comparable to seasoned Makai Knights.
- Segmented Ribbon: Agō possesses segmented, serrated metal ribbons that his very being seemingly comprised of, which sharp enough to pierce through Horror's flesh and manipulate objects from distance. In addition of can be detached, the metal ribbon is can not only be used to restrain enemies as makeshift binding, but also generate sort of energy torch for self-repairing and sturdy enough to deliver powerful strikes with as well as shaped into constructs to suit his needs.
- Gōsatsuken: Gōsatsuken (号殺剣, Gō Killing Sword) is Agō's massive curved greatsword around two and half times of his own height forged out of his segmented ribbon via. alchemy, capable to cut through multiple Horrors on a whim. The weapon is noted to be very heavy, as Agō must use both hands to wield it.
- Rocket Thrusters: The ribbons can be shaped into a pair of thrusters for Agō to fly with, and can be steered with used of a pair of katana hilt-like apparatus installed on his hips.
- Shurikens: Though unconfirmed, Agō's shurikens, which he deployed to attack his foes from distance with, are likely made from his segmented ribbon.
- Foot Clamp: Agō possesses built-in foot clamp within his left leg that can be deployed to anchor himself on the ground as he spins his giant sword to strike enemies within the sword's radius.
- Katars: Agō's wrists can deploy long katar-like swords for close-range combat.
To Be Added
- Agou probably means "Model A". Since the Gouryuu is the creations of the Makai Priests, anything that ends in -gou is usually a designation more than a name.
|Makai Knights||Ryūga Dōgai • Kusugami Agari • Jakuzure Takeru • Daigo Akizuki • Seiji Hiba • Rozan • Shijo|
|Makai Priests||Rian • Burai • Hakana Dōgai • Gald • Haruna • Ryūme • D Ringo • Ginji • Fūsa • Ugai • Yōyū|
|Madōgus||Zaruba • Rago • Agō • Alva|
|Volcity||Rui Sazuku • Kensui Kaneshiro|
|Horrors||Bride • Palkeira • Danda • Yuya • Miho Toyama • Boara • Maki • Tousei Kaneshiro • Hell Zwei • Bicro • Bukeri • Scriptlla • Vestage • Ressade • Woska • Zeraza • Hedera • Geril • Begul • Gueldina • Camphanto • Antaeus • Hederick • Jagi • Boel • Rinza|
|Madō Horrors||Enhō • Rivera • Sonshi • Masahiko Washizu • Hideyuki Shiranami • Tsumazaki • Councilor • Doctor • Hyena|
|Legendary Horrors||Zedom • Degol|
|Fallen Makai||Jinga • Amily • Sonshi • Karen • Banbi • Mizuto Mikage • Jinga Mikage • Tōma Mikage|
|Dark Relics||Radan • Fang of God|