Basic style guide for editing and creating articles. Users will need to read and familiarize themselves with the following in order to contribute to articles. Policies listed here are for usage in articles. Unless stated, they must be followed across the wiki, without exceptions.
- Articles should be written with In-Universe wording. With the exception of the Trivia section, phrases like "in Episode 10" or "in the later half of..." should be kept out of sentences.
General writing style
- The content of this wiki is expressed in English. This is an English language wiki and all edits are expected to be carried out in English (with exception to the Japanese content required via technique, powers or skill names determined by the content of the series).
- The official translations are to be used for names of terminology, moves, titles of episode.
- Evidenced mistranslations can be changed.
- Avoid the use of obscenities, slang terms, and euphemisms in articles. They can be used only in the context of quotes from characters.
- Keep the tenses of articles/sections consistent.
- History sections of character articles should be written in past tense. All other sections of an article, including chapter summaries, should be written in present tense.
- If the content of a section of a chapter or episode is a flashback to a previous story point or the article of a deceased character, it should also be written in past tense.
The character's main article Character pages should not be created before the character's name or alias has been revealed.
The following headings should be used in order:
- Synopsis (Synopsis of the episode.)
- Summary (Summary of the episode.)
- Characters in Order of Appearance (A list of of characters who appear in the episode by order of appearance.)
- Trivia (Brief bullet points of possible pop culture references and actual scientific, cultural, or historic facts.)
- All information added to articles on this site must be referenced.
- The wiki's information should come from official websites, official material, officially proven interviews.
- Note: Some things on the same page will have the exact same reference. In that case, use this format.
- <ref name="Reference Name">Reference Here</ref>
- Also, once you place the initial reference:
<ref name="Reference Name">Reference Here</ref>
The next duplicate references can just be
<ref name="Reference Name"/>.