Zero is a silver Makai Armor that specializes in dual saber combat. Whoever wields the armor shall take the title of Zero the Silver Fanged Knight (銀牙騎士・絶狼, Ginga Kishi Zero, "Cutting Wolf"). The armor formerly belonged to an unknown and extinct bloodline; the last survivor of that line was Dōji Suzumura. However, he adopted a son and trained him to inherit the armor to start a new bloodline; the current user is Rei Suzumura. This armor first appears in GARO.
Zero is a silver Makai Armor with blue parts on them. Like most armors, its belt contains a gold and black symbol resembling compass at the solar plexus to remove the armor from its user (if hit hard enough in emergency cases like Lost Soul Beast Transformation). Like Garo, Zero possesses a pair of grappling hook launchers to anchor himself to surfaces. Unlike Garo's however, they located at the emblems on his chest near his shoulders which also enable him to snare opponents. His Ginroken in their normal state can similarly launch their blades from the hilt attached to wires.
A special ability that Zero has that few other armors have is his twin sword the Ginroken (銀狼剣, Silver Wolf Swords) that resembles scimitars in there transformed state. When needed to, the dual sabers can connect at the pommel to form a large crescent-shaped, boomerang-like double-bladed sword called the Ginga Ginrōken (銀牙銀狼剣, Silver Fanged Silver Wolf Sword). This allows the knight to have wider defensive capabilities as well as a wider range and power in combat. The Ginga Ginroken can be thrown and being made of soul metal it can react to the will of its user, it can change direction like a guided buzz saw to cut through mass its target(s). Though other Makai Knights can will their blades to perform similar feats as displayed by Kouga, the said feat still paled compared to Zero's as the Ginga Ginroken partly designed to do so. Like other armors, Zero can conjure light blue Madō Flames to perform the Blazing Armament as a means to increase its combat capabilities where the flames are blue in color.
For combat assistance, Zero has his Madōba, Ginga. As with other madōba, the mechanical stallion is for high-speed transportation and horseback combat. Aside from the generic characteristics of madōba such as speed, durability, agility, and strength beyond normal horses, the mechanical stallion possesses a blade on its head that can skewer opponents, leaving them open to its rider's attacks. As seen in the duel against Ring, its combat capabilities can be enhanced with the Blazing Armament and even able to form fiery wings to fly like a Pegasus at one point. All in all, Zero and his steed are formidable combatants.
- Ginroken (銀狼剣, Silver Wolf Swords): A pair of short swords which, in transformed state, assume the appearance of twin ornate scimitars where one of them has a hook on the pommel to be connected with another. The Swords' normal forms later modified so its blades can be launched and reeled back with wires like grappling hook.
- Ginga Ginrōken (銀牙銀狼剣, Silver Fanged Silver Wolf Sword): Ginga Ginrōken which combined at the pommel which giving it the appearance of a giant boomerang.
- Silva: Zero's Madōgu.
- Ginga: Zero's Madō Steed.
Also known as Heart Destruction Beast Form Zero, this was the form Rei took after he surpassed his 99.9 secs time limit.
While consuming Loop's flesh, Lost Soul Beast Zero's form was warped further into a draconic appearance and gained a pair of wings for flight.
- While not featured in Anime Series, Zero's design and aesthetics become the basis of both the Zoro and Bolg Armors.
- As shown in the concept arts, Zero's design seemed to be initially intended as a silver version of Garo before it's eventually decided to give the Silver Makai Armor its own design during the franchise's development.
|Spells / Makai Tools / Equipment|
| Madō Horses|
Madō Brush | Dark Mirror